Superior HDD specialises in the design and construction of pipelines in complex areas and difficult ground conditions. All of our crews are set up for remote work and interstate travel and operate under our Integrated Management System accredited to ISO: 45001:2018 / 14001:2015 / 9001:2015.
Our ability to integrate both trenchless and conventional construction methodologies means we have the flexibility to efficiently scope and execute works to mitigate risks and minimise environmental impacts for our clients for Turn Key solutions within the mining, utility and civil infrastructure sectors.
Our specialist team of personnel have a long history in the construction of utility pipelines and end to end project solutions that are built to meet client requirements in accordance with various ground conditions.
Our extensive expertise includes:
- Drainage & Stormwater
- Water: Recycled, Reticulation & Mains
- Gravity and Pressure Sewer Systems
- Gas Pipelines
- Ocean Outfalls
- All Waterway, Rail, Road, Motorway and Freeway Crossings
- Pit and Pipe Telecommunication Projects
- Electrical Pipelines and Project Solutions
- HDD installation of large diameter or multiple conduit configurations
- Cable Hauling & Splicing
- NDD and Vacuum Excavation
- Civil Construction & Excavation
- Complex Horizontal Directional Drilling methodologies
- Engineering & Design
- DBYD Accredited Service Locating
- Plant & Equipment Hire